SERVICES & PROGRAMS
Welcome to our services and programs section.
Beth defines coaching as a collaborative process between a coach and a client that enables clients to identify and define their desired goals and achieve those goals through building awareness, designing actions and taking ownership of those actions to effect positive and lasting change - leading to the achievement of organizational and professional objectives. This is accomplished through the coaching process of
active listening, and
needed to achieve positive, quantifiable results consistent with your personal goals and business requirements.
Real Leadership Associates uses a solutions focused, action oriented, performance coaching model, informed by system and change principles, which helps our clients focus on solutions that align with developmental and corporate goals. In particular, Cantwell’s model is influenced by John Whitmore’s (a highly regarded coaching and team-working expert and author), GROW model, which looks at your goals in the context of your current reality, options for change and the will to make it happen.
This model promotes the prompt actions and peak performance that powerfully impact your value. Real Leadership works with you to get results by understanding where you are today, where you want to be and determining ways to get there all in the context of today’s reality.
Coaching Offers for Businesses, Organizations and Individuals
1. Action Coaching focused on Behaviors and Performance:
- Uses one on one coaching to enable clearer thinking
- Aligns individual objectives with organizational goals
- Leverages new understanding of roles, responsibilities and resources available and needed for the best outcome
- Prompts actions needed for attainment of individual and group objectives
- Uses coaching process to measure personal accountability for committed to actions
2. High Potential and Succession Planning Coaching focused on Behavior, Motivation and Success Orientation:
- Uses one on one coaching to balance execution and career path enrichment/development
- Facilitates awareness of role model behavior and transformational action planning
- Leverages the coaching process for consistency, feedback and objective perspective
3. New Manager and Executive Coaching focused on Understanding Requirements, Leveraging Skills and Establishing Next Steps:
- Uses one on one coaching to navigate the first 30, 60, 90 days of a new undertaking
- Creates awareness of what is known and what needs to be learned in the context of the new assignment
- Prompts development of action plan to maintain growth orientation and exceed objectives
- Establishes the coaching space as a place where sharper thinking is converted to powerful actions
4. Transition and Career Coaching Focused on Career Objectives, Personal/Professional Fulfillment and Goal Setting:
- Uses one on one coaching to facilitate transitions upward, sideways and outward bound
- Offers critique and feedback on resumes
- Prompts thinking about self - marketing strategy and tactics
- Provides resume, cover letter, executive biography writing services
- Role plays interview scenarios and prepares an applicant for the interview process
Coaching offers can also be uniquely designed for your individual and business needs. Coaching is all about you and your requirements and that is always the guiding principal in any relationship with Real Leadership Associates.